OUR SPONSORS & STRATEGIC PARTNERS
We humbly thank our Sponsors and Strategic Partners, without whom our Foundation could not meet its mission:
Park Assist® is the parking industry’s leading camera-focused innovator with the most camera-based parking guidance installations in the world. Our technology helps customers effortlessly find parking spaces in real-time as well as find their cars when they return. Simultaneously, we provide parking operators with tools to improve customer satisfaction, create new revenue opportunities, realize greater operational control, capture parker analytics and expand CCTV capabilities. Park Assist is part of the TKH Group (Euronext: TWEKA), a $1.6 billion publicly traded company headquartered in the Netherlands. For more information, visit www.parkassist.com.
Ferrocarril Holdings, S.A., operating as Ferromundo, is a leading investor in, and developer of, passenger train lines in Latin America and the Far East. The firm also actively acquires, leases and manages rights-of-way for rail entities in those regions, often providing financing where necessary. Ferromundo is very active in the support and promotion of specialty tourist trains throughout Latin America and is currently developing several such lines in the People’s Republic of China, in partnership with regional governments.
Bridgewater Transportation Consultants is a premier advisor and operating consultant to some of the Far East’s largest and most successful car and passenger ferry systems. A particular area of expertise for the firm is melding different intermodal capabilities with ferry systems, including parking, transit and Intelligent Transportation Systems. Another Bridgewater specialty is designing and coordinating transportation assets and interfaces for owners and developers of mixed-use developments, often including retail, restaurant, and residential components.
Scotchtown Associates has been a leader in the research and creation of transportation-related content for various print and online publications of both public and private sector clients since 2004. The firm is also a premier provider of U.S.-based expert witness services, supporting transportation-related tort actions with an undefeated record of courtroom success. Its principals have created and implemented customer service training and monitoring programs and conducted over a hundred quality assurance surveys of parking and transportation operations. Scotchtown became a wholly-owned subsidiary of the H2H2H Foundation in 2014.
Cruises By Design has been creating luxury cruise and all-inclusive resort experiences for clients with high expectations since 1992. Focusing on top-notch romantic getaways, productive conference gatherings, worry-free business meetings and high-adventure expeditions, CBD provides a seamless travel experience with personalized, VIP service. CBD lavishes special attention on details often overlooked by trip planners, such as local transfers, winery tours, restaurant recommendations and personal security. The firm is a longtime member of CLIA (Cruise Lines International Association) and is based in the U.S. and Latin America.
Grupo Construmax is a consolidated entity representing three companies with more than 30 years of experience in the Colombian construction industry. The group was formed to facilitate centralizing functions and create a strong and unique brand. The Grupo was created with the intention of forming, acquiring and synergizing new companies that can take advantage of existing core competencies and existing staff, procedures, alliances and technology platforms. Construmax S.A. has been ISO 9001 certified since 2005 and is the center of Group affiliate and subsidiary operations for Construmax, PerfilUrbano and UrbanDive.
Seguros Constitución, C.A. (SCCA) has its roots in renowned and historic insurance firm of Sofitasa, which was headquartered in the beautiful Venezuelan Andes. SCCA recently established a new headquarters in Caracas, Venezuela, forming a team of professionals with extensive experience in the personal, automotive and corporate insurance markets. Eager to expand horizons, SCCA created an international business division, commencing operations in Ecuador in September, 2007, and subsequently, in June, 2008 in the Dominican Republic and Panama.
Icons on this website were adapted from stock provided courtesy of “Freepik” via Flaticon.com, a leading provider of Internet-based images.
Many of the images appearing on the H2 website are provided courtesy of employees and board members of the Foundation. Other images were supplied courtesy of:
- www.flickr.com, a premiere online photo management and sharing application
- www.pixabay.com, where you can find and share images free of copyrights.
- Images of Parking Guidance Systems provided courtesy of Park Assist at www.parkassist.com
- Image of Doorman/Valet greeting customer provided courtesy of Damian Morys via Flickr
- Images of Automated Parking Systems provided courtesy of 5BY2 at www.5BY2.com
- Image of giant Christmas tree celebration provided courtesy of Atlantic Station at www.atlanticstation.com
- Image of office towers with elephant statue provided courtesy of Paul Bica via Flickr
- Image of casino provided courtesy of Azchael via Flickr
- Image of the Pulaski Bridge tollway provided courtesy of Ian Pennington via Flickr
- Image of parking facility with solar panel roof provided courtesy of Kevin Dooley, Arizona State University, via Flickr
- Image of medical center signage provided courtesy of Paul Sableman via Flickr
- Image of the award-winning City of Santa Monica parking deck provided courtesy of John McStravick via Flickr
- Image of paratransit vans in a row provided by Atomic Taco via Flickr
- Image of vespas provided courtesy of Gavin Schaefer via Flickr
- Image of campus parking and transportation at University of California at Santa Monica provided courtesy of Rachel Porter via www.corsaironline.com
- Image on neon-lit section of Miami’s South Beach provided courtesy of Jimmy Baikovicius via Flickr
- Image of neon valet sign at Riviera Casino provided courtesy of Paul K via Flickr
- Image of robotic parking facility in Tokyo provided courtesy of iqremix via Flickr
Many thanks to the talents and generosity of those above!