- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION (PII).
At any time, you may opt out of all communications from us by clicking on an “Unsubscribe” link, if one is provided, or by sending us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
At any time, you may:
- Request changes to any of the PII collected and/or stored at any time.
- Request that we delete all PII in our possession
You may accomplish this by sending us an email at email@example.com.
In your request, please describe:
- Your legal name;
- Your legal address; and,
- The specific PII you believe is in our possession that you wish to have removed.
However, you may also visit our Websites anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information; however, it may prevent you from engaging in certain activities related to the Websites.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION.
We may collect Non-Personal Identification Information (Non-PII) about you whenever you interact with our Websites. Non-PII may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our Websites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. This information is gathered for statistics analysis of User patterns of interaction with our Websites.
- OUR WEBSITES MAY PLACE WEB BROWSER COOKIES.
- OUR ADVERTISERS MAY PLACE WEB BROWSER COOKIES.
- ABOUT GOOGLE ADSENSE.
- WE COMPLY WITH THE CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT.
This website’s content is intended for adults and we will not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child under age 13 who you believe has submitted personal information to this site, please contact us immediately.
- HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION.
The H2H2H Foundation may collect and use your PII and non-PII to:
- Personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Websites.
- Improve our Websites. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- Process payments. We may use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- Run a promotion, contest, survey or other feature of the Websites. We may send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- Send periodic emails. We may use the email address you provide to send you information and updates pertaining to your order from our store or other online outlet that offers our products and services. We will not send you communications from other entities without your express permission. We may also use email to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include H2H2H news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via our Websites.
- Comply with legal requirements. We will always obey government regulations and laws and respect and comply with the findings of law made by courts in the jurisdictions we serve with regard to information we may have collected. Be advised we may have to disclose user information in response to warrants, subpoenas, or other valid legal process. Please note we may choose not to serve certain jurisdictions if we, in our discretion, find their regulations and laws unreasonable or onerous to free speech and/or our mission.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION.
We adopt commercially reasonable data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, user name, password, transaction information and data stored on our Websites. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Websites and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
- TRANSMISSIONS OVER THE INTERNET ARE NOT CONFIDENTIAL.