YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO US.
We (the H2H2H Foundation, also referred to herein as “H2,” “H2H2H” and “the Foundation”) want our community and our content (“the Websites”) to be informative, enjoyable and useful to you in your professional and personal life. We promise to listen carefully and react appropriately to your concerns. Always feel free to let us know what you think! The following guidelines for these Websites will help protect you, us and other members of our community:
- WE MAY MAKE CHANGES IN POLICIES FROM TIME TO TIME.
- WEBSITES ARE PRESENTED AS-IS; OUR RESPONSIBILITIES ARE LIMITED.
The performance of the Websites and all information contained on, downloaded or accessed from the Websites are provided to you at your risk and on an “as is” basis. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the use to which you put the Websites and all the results and information you obtain from them and that all warranties, conditions, undertakings, representations and terms whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Save in respect of liability for death or personal injury arising out of reckless negligence or for deliberate fraudulent misrepresentation, we and all contributors to the Websites hereby disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any loss or damage arising out of or in relation to or in connection with your access to, use of, or inability to use, the Websites.
H2H2H is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, Internet access providers, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to your, or any other person’s, computer as a result of using the Websites. You agree that you will screen any information uploaded to, or downloaded from, our Websites for viruses, Trojans and other similar malware utilizing competent software of your choosing.
The H2H2H Foundation cannot guarantee the accuracy, sufficiency, veracity, completeness, or timeliness of the information contained in the Websites. You are responsible for confirming the reliability of any such information to the extent you deem appropriate.
The Foundation reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of the Websites or any information contained thereon at any time without notice or liability to you. This includes anything you upload or comments you make in a forum; always keep a copy of anything you value before placing it on our Websites, as it may be deleted at any time.
All purchases are in U.S. dollars. Please note sponsorships, consulting services and publications are non-refundable once delivered. However, if you do not receive your products and services, you wish to return your products and services, you desire to cancel your order prior to receipt, or you are not satisfied with our other products and services in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund of all amounts paid. In association and cooperation with our payment processors, we are PCI-compliant with all requirements of VISA Rules & Regulations, Mastercard Rules, American Express Merchant Operational Guidelines and Discover Network Rules.
- YOUR CONDUCT & OBLIGATIONS: PLEASE ACT WITH CIVILITY & COURTESY.
In exchange for accessing the resources of the Websites, you agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit through, or to, the Websites any content that is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Infringe on the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;
- Place knowingly or unknowingly, content that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, malware, adware or any other harmful programs or elements;
- Disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Websites, its computer systems, servers or networks;
- Provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication;
- Transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages;
- Collect information about other visitors to the Websites without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or e-mail addresses;
- Sell access to, or the use of, the Websites, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from the Websites, except as specifically permitted in writing by H2H2H; and
- Redistribute any content, provided by us in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method, unless specifically authorized by, and attributed to, H2H2H.
We reserve the right to deny or limit use of the Websites to persons or entities who, in our sole judgment and discretion, violate these guidelines.
- YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY US IF YOU ARE SUED BY OTHERS.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT ARE NOT SUBJECT TO OUR CONTROL.
- WE RETAIN ALL PROPRIETARY RIGHTS TO NAMES, LOGOS & CONTENT.
The H2H2H Foundation name, service marks and other identifying marks, logos or names of the H2H2H Foundation, its affiliates and subsidiaries are and shall remain the trademarks, trade names and exclusive property of the H2H2H Foundation or those affiliates. Any unauthorized use of these marks, logos or names is unlawful. Other trademarks and trade names displayed on the Websites are the exclusive property of their respective owners.
All content on the Websites, including without limitation all programs, compiled binaries, interface layout, interface text, documentation and graphics, is the copyrighted property of the H2H2H Foundation (© 2016 H2H2H Foundation) and is protected by international copyright law. All materials contained in our Websites are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws and are the work product of the H2H2H Foundation and any subsidiaries thereof. By accessing our Websites, you agree that U.S. and international copyright laws apply to your interaction with the Websites.
In the process of collecting information to report news and events we may ask you for, or you may offer to us, images of you or your property. Any images you create and provide to us become our property and may be used by us at our discretion as if we created them ourselves, unless otherwise agreed upon with us when provided to us. Please note that any images we create of you or your property are our property per international copyright laws. Use of these images is at our discretion.
- HOW TO GIVE US NOTICE OF ALLEGED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
Our policy is to comply with all intellectual property laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on the Websites in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all of the following information:
- A statement documenting the relationship of the complaining party to the copyright owner;
- The address, telephone number and e-mail address of the complaining party;
- The physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint;
- Identification, Website page address, ISBN or other identifying number and/or location of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity;
- Identification, Website page address, ISBN or other identifying number and/or location where the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity first appeared and/or was copyrighted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and,
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
All notices of alleged copyright infringement should be sent in writing to The H2H2H Foundation at 1 Mapp Street Belize City, Belize. Please forward a copy of this notice via an attachment to an email directed to: email@example.com.
- HOW TO CONTACT US.
- MODIFICATION DATE AND COPYRIGHT NOTICE.